The Trustees listen again! In response to member feedback the Trustees approved the following enhancements effective February 1st 2015:
- Lab Fees – Office Visit co-pays will now also include charges for Laboratory services
- Office Visits – There will no longer be a maximum number of office visits for Mental Health and Chemical Dependency treatment.
- In-Network – If a member receives hospital treatment from an in-network provider and an in-network treating physician, all other providers related to those services will be considered “in-network”.
- Dental Implants – Dental benefits will now include coverage for Dental Implants under Class 3
- TMJ – Treatment for TMJ will also be covered under the Dental plan
The 2015 Western Grocers Trust prescription benefit includes a $-0- Co-Pay on Generic Drugs. For the first time there will be an option for covered employees to use Restat’s Align Network of Pharmacies for generic drugs with a $-0- Co-Pay. (that’s a ZERO!)
The new schedule of benefits includes a $10 savings in Co-Pays for brand and specialty drugs if you use a pharmacy in the Align programs. The Trustees feel the new plan stays current with Rx cost trends while offering an even lower cost Generic option for members.
Here’s how the new plan looks in 2015:
LEARN ABOUT THE TRUST
Please take time to visit our website for helpful information about the Trust and to communicate any questions you may have. We especially encourage you to watch our Employee Orientation videos under the Resources Tab. These short videos will help you get the most out of your plan.