Update regarding Member Drawing for Wellness Programs
This is a quick reminder to be sure and enter our drawing for the $50 gift card. We are expanding your opportunities for participation. In addition to watching a webinar from Canopy, you may also enter the drawing by simply watching the Canopy Introductory video on our website.
- CLICK HERE to see the video.
- Then simply email us at email@example.com to confirm you have watched the introduction and you will qualify for the drawing.
MEMBER DRAWING FOR WELLNESS PROGRAMS
We have been sending you reminders about the amazing health resources available from PacificSource and Canopy, our Employee Assistance Program.
To further promote the many helpful tools a drawing has been created by our Broker, Western Grocers Benefits Services.
Each month for the remainder of the year we will offer a drawing for a $50.00 Amazon gift card to anyone who participates in one of the wellness programs.
The May 2022 drawing will be for anyone who participates one of the helpful webinars from Canopy.
All you need to do is register with Canopy to access the webinars and then complete a webinar that offers a certificate of completion.
Send us a copy of your certificate by June 15th and you will automatically be entered into the drawing.
Here is a sample of some certificate topics available:
- Budgeting Basics – The Key to Becoming Financially Healthy
- Calm Down: Meditation and Relaxation Guide
- Eat Your Way to Better Health
- Living Debt Free
- Productive Conflict Resolution Skills in the Workplace
- What Everyone Needs to Know About Drugs and Addiction
Here’s how to register at Canopy:
- Visit their website: my.canopywell.com which will open a login page.
- Click on “Register Account” and complete the data on the registration page.
- IMPORTANT! – Use WESTERN GROCERS TRUST in the field asking for “Company.” Start typing the name and then select the Trust from the drop-down menu.
- Next you will be taken automatically to a log in page with your new Name and Password.
- Then you can review the many helpful webinars available by selecting the Webinar Center tile, then Webinars On-Demand and Archived Webinars. Choose one that offers a certificate. Once you finish the webinar you will be provided a certificate which you will then email to firstname.lastname@example.org or photo it and text it to 503-718-8236.
It’s that easy! If you have questions or need assistance, call 800-777-3603 ext 4604 or use our contact page at https://www.westerngrocerstrust.com/contact/