Western Grocers Employee Benefits Trust is committed to providing multiple resources to serve our members’ health and wellbeing. One of the most powerful tools the Trust makes available is an Employee Assistance Program provided by our partner, Canopy. This free and confidential program is for all members to use whenever needed.
Life presents us with challenges at work and at home on a daily basis, and you don’t have to face those challenges alone! Sometimes it’s okay to not feel okay, and our Employee Assistance Program (EAP) is a resource available to help you handle almost any tough situation or issue.
Your EAP: Canopy – EAP benefits are available to all employees and their families at no cost to you, and help is just a click or phone call away. The EAP offers confidential advice, support, and practical solutions to real-life issues. Services for employees and family members:
- Confidential Counseling – Up to # face-to-face, video, or telephonic counseling sessions for relationship and family issues, stress, anxiety, and other common challenges.
- 24 Hour Crisis Help – Toll-free access for you or a family member experiencing a crisis.
- Online Consultations – Convenient access to online consultations with licensed counselors.
- Peer Support Groups – Online support groups for addiction, depression, bipolar, anxiety, parenting, LGBTQ+, and frontline workers.
You also might be surprised to learn that your EAP also provides work-life balance services to help you overcome other challenges that affect mental health:
- Financial Help – Phone consultations for debt counseling, budgeting, college/retirement planning, and taxes.
- Mediation Services – Free consultations for personal, family, and non-work-related issues such as divorce, neighbor disputes, or real estate.
- Legal Services – Access a free consultation by phone or in person with a legal advisor.
How to Access your EAP Benefits:
Website: Click Here
- Click on Register
- Enter your information and company name