Teledoc® is FREE through June 2021
Virtual doctor visits have become more important than ever during this pandemic. We want to remind you that your health plan includes access to a wonderful service called Teladoc®.
It gives you access to a doctor right where you are, using a mobile app on your phone or your computer. You can get a consult from a licensed doctor anytime, seven days a week.
For adults 18 and over, behavioral health therapists are also available to help with stress and anxiety, relationship and family problems, depression, work pressures, grieving, and trauma resolution.
And it’s easy to use following simple steps!
- Sign up
- Fill out your medical history
- Request a visit
- Speak directly with a doctor
Setting up your Teladoc account
There are three ways to get started:
- Online: Log in or register with InTouch for Members. Once logged in, you’ll find the Teladoc Remote link under Tools. This will provide a direct link for you to set up your Teladoc account.
- Mobile app: Visit The Teladoc website to download the app, then click “Activate account.”
- By phone: Teladoc can help you register your account over the phone.
Call toll-free: (855) 201-7488.
If you need help using this service, feel free to contact Jody Brown at Western Grocers Trust.
E: Jody.Brown@lucenthealth.com | P: 503.968.2360 ext 4604