Global emergency services provided by Assist America®.
This program connects you to doctors, hospitals, pharmacies, and other services if you experience a medical emergency while traveling 100 miles or more from your primary residence.
Health assistance, wherever you go
Assist America is staffed 24/7 with trained multilingual and medical personnel to advise and assist you in an emergency.
Their services include:
- Medical consultation and evaluation
- Medical referrals
- Critical care monitoring
- Evacuation to the nearest facility that can treat you if medically necessary
- Transportation arrangement
- Services arranged by Assist America are provided at no cost to you.
- Once you are under the care of a physician or medical facility, your PacificSource coverage applies.
Video: What are my travel benefits >