Western Grocers Trust is actively following the COVID-19 outbreak and collaborating with our partner PacificSource to offer you as much support as possible during this difficult time.
There is a lot of speculation and false information flowing around social media. It is best to rely on official sources for your information. Every community has a health authority that you can sign up with to receive current information.
Some important ones are:
Every county and most cities will have their own local resources which you can simply search for on the Internet. These are the sources to rely on.
If you have specific concerns or a question you need answered regarding our plan,
feel free to contact us by CLICKING HERE.
An important announcement from PacificSource
PacificSource continues to remain in close contact with healthcare providers, state coronavirus response teams, and health agencies in preparation to respond to the needs of members and their employers.
Because our priority is the safety and well-being across all populations, we will continue to follow the standards and recommendations of state health authorities in addressing the impact of the disease.
No-cost coronavirus testing
PacificSource is waiving copays and deductibles for members testing for COVID-19. This applies to both the testing and the related provider visit for the test. All other treatments and services including hospitalizations are subject to the usual benefits and cost shares.
Summary of PacificSource COVID-19 provisions:
- PacificSource will eliminate out-of-pocket costs for COVID-19 testing and testing-related visits for our members.
- We will waive all copays for Teladoc visits for members. (Note: if you haven’t signed up for Teladoc, see the attached TeleDoc Flyer for more information)
- PacificSource will allow members a one-time early refill for prescription drugs. (Vaccination—when it becomes available—will also be offered at no cost to members.)
- PacificSource providers have been instructed to not collect copay/coinsurance or deductibles for testing and testing related services.
- Plans are in place to continue to serve members and other stakeholder groups in the event of closures or other workplace disruptions.
We’re here to help!
Employees can learn more about COVID-19 at www.blog.pacificsource.com. PacificSource is continuing to follow standards and recommendations from the state health authorities in addressing all issues surrounding COVID-19.
For more information, reach us at (888) 977-9299, Monday–Friday, 7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (PST), or by email at email@example.com.
PacificSource Health Plans